Monday, June 06, 2005

Weekend in Monterey

A flurry of excitement, nerves, old friends, and good times!
(I would have more pics, but the camera battery died right after the ceremony.. ack)

The happy (and very married) wedding couple!


The wedding party (pretty church huh?) with the bride and groom.


MOH: me walking down the aisle! (Of course, no one is looking at me because the bride is probably coming out right behind me.)


This church has some high profile attendants! John Glenn (first astronaut in space) sat here for Easter Sunday back in 1999.


Another famous attendant: In an old church guestbook, Dwight Eisenhower and his wife Mamie sign in back in 1956 that they were here as well.


After the ceremony, the wedding party takes pictures at the beach (I'm the one turned around with my back facing the camera).


Self portrait of me and hubby.


A lovely plaque at the church that summarizes it all!

Posted by Ruth at 6/06/2005

0 Comments

Post a Comment

« Home