Sunday, October 09, 2005

Mandarin craziness

Because I have been out-of-town for nearly 3 weeks, I have alot to make up. For those who don't know, I am taking a mandarin class (my humble attempts at rebuilding all those years of chinese school that I flunked out of). So far I have missed 5 quizzes, 3 vocab quizzes, 1 grammar quiz, and 1 oral. I'm so glad Wayne forced me to study at the airport - making all this up AND being at speed with where the rest of the class is, it sure sounds daunting. But I sure want to make all this up ASAP. So this is what I have proposed to my Lao-Shi:

Monday (tommorrow): Make up all 3 vocab quizzes at once
Wednesday: Make up the oral and grammar quiz

I also have another oral test tommorrow (with the rest of the class).

Can I do it?
I think I can, I think I can, I think I can, I think I can...

Posted by Ruth at 10/09/2005

4 Comments

  1. Anonymous Anonymous posted at 8:31 PM  
    You can do it!
  2. Blogger Shelley L. MacKenzie posted at 4:13 PM  
    Wow, sounds like a lot to have to go through! I'm taking Advanced Hebrew this semester and it is something I definitely need to keep on top of...must go do some of that in a bit too.
  3. Blogger Michele posted at 10:54 AM  
    hee hee. so how did you do?
  4. Blogger Ruth posted at 10:57 AM  
    hi chele! i actually just got my makeup test scores back - i did very well! just missed one character, a couple pinying accents in the wrong place, but other than that, i aced it!! onto the midterm next Monday...

Post a Comment

« Home