Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Our Very Long Weekend

Our weekend lasted from Friday evening to Wednesday morning. Pretty long, filled with old faces, and not enough time to catch up with everyone! Here are some VERY BRIEF pictures to describe some of the events:

The main reason for coming down was for Thomas and Esther's wedding (Congrats, Thomas & Esther!!). Going to their wedding was one of the most nostalgic events I've gone in a long time. There were old CCIC faces that I barely recognized (and vice versa - according to some, apparently I am unrecognizable from my high school days!). It was a bit weird and surreal at the same time. Of course there wasn't enough time to catch up with everyone. Maybe the next wedding? =P


We also took a brief trip to Seaside/Monterey, and took pictures at Point Lobos:
(Beautiful, isn't it??)


(Danny & Eileen)


(Cindy Y. & me!)


I had a mini-reunion with some old high school girlfriends. Sometimes you don't realize how much you miss people until you see them again. Wished we can hang out more often!
(Bottom, L to R: Jess, Jean, Karen;
Top, L to R: me, Cecilia, Cindy L.)


And of course, we don't have pictures to document our yummy greek lunch with Clement, catching up with Barb, my BIL, etc. But I do have to say that with this long weekend, comes a really short week, and then we're off again to Monterey this Friday. Whew!

Posted by Ruth at 9/07/2005

1 Comments

  1. Anonymous Anonymous posted at 9:57 AM  
    hi ruth! is that thomas chen? he was the youth speaker at one of our retreats last year - very animated guy :) we still talk about him sometimes..heh heh. what a small world!

Post a Comment

« Home