Thursday, June 16, 2005

Musical Baton

Ok, so George passed it to me, here goes!

A Musical Baton

total volumes of music on comp:
uck, the other computer isn't on yet, and i'm too lazy to turn it on. but it's a couple gigs or so.. i'm pretty proud of our 80's collection, and thanks to my brother, our growing worship collection too.

the last CD I bought was:
just received these in the mail:

Arriving, Chris Tomlin
Space In Between Us, Building 429
Adoration: The Worship Album, Newsboys
Devotion, Newsboys

song playing right now:
right NOW? ok, it's Chris Tomlin's "The Way I Was Made", from his "Arriving" album.

five songs I listen to a lot or that mean a lot to me:
(yes, i know, these songs are old)

- "I Will Never Be", Darlene Zschech (brings me back to the Christians in Nepal)
- "So Close", Acquire the Fire
- "I Will Listen", Twila Paris
- "Make My Life A Prayer To You", Keith Green
- "Refuge", Kim Hill

five people I'm passing this baton to:
As George says, don't drop the baton..!! I'm passing it onto the following (let's see if any of these individuals actually check my blog) -

- Danny
- Priscilla
- Jon
- Alvin
- Pak

Posted by Ruth at 6/16/2005

0 Comments

Post a Comment

« Home