Monday, January 16, 2006

Weekend with Friends

This past weekend was full but fun. Wayne and I were pretty happy about it - without feeling TOO rushed, we had alot of opportunities to spend with people we hadn't otherwise. Alot of relationship-building!

We spent some time with MCL, my brother-in-law and his girlfriend, Mike & Shelly, and I got to hang out with some knitting friends. We also spent a day in the bay area for a co-worker's birthday party and I got to hang out with some high school friends as well!

Tea at Lisa's Tea Treasures:


What we ate!






Joel's 40th surprise birthday party (he really WAS surprised!):


And lastly, big congratulations to my brother-in-law's engagement!

Posted by Ruth at 1/16/2006

1 Comments

  1. Anonymous Anonymous posted at 9:19 PM  
    Hi, Ruthie! Your site is so beauuutiful! Wow. You could do something with sites professionally. Love, C

Post a Comment

« Home