Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Turning 28

Like last year, it doesn't feel like anything different. Just another day. Maybe when I turn 30 it'll really feel different. But right now it's all same-ness to me. I just have a stinkin' Mandarin midterm tonight. But yesterday I got a fun and nice package from my sister (p - very thoughtful, thank you!) and something else from some friends:

One of the items from my sister's package (who knows what it says?):


And YAY for Hello Kitty!!!!!


Wayne also took me to Chanterelle for dinner (very nice). =)

Posted by Ruth at 11/23/2005

4 Comments

  1. Blogger Jen Da Purse Ho posted at 12:49 PM  
    OOOOH I love this waffle maker. you know i have one, right? hahahahaha

    i hope you did well on your mid term. :) and glad you had a nice b-day
  2. Blogger Unknown posted at 4:50 PM  
    Happy Birthday!!!
  3. Blogger Shelley L. MacKenzie posted at 5:51 PM  
    Happy Birthday! Twenty eight wasn't a big deal for me. Thirty was hard for awhile, then after a few weeks I got used to the idea. In a couple of months I'll be turning 37...I'm starting to "freak out" about being close to 40...
  4. Blogger Maggie Ann posted at 8:18 AM  
    Belated Happy Birthday wishs to you Ruth! Your birthday dinner must have been a fabulous memory maker.

Post a Comment

« Home