Friday, March 24, 2006

Friday Feast

Yay, it's Friday!

Appetizer
How would you describe your personal comfort zone?
If there's an inkling of distrust I have with you, then you're probably not in my comfort zone. There are alot of un-safe people out there, so I keep my personal comfort zone tight and small. I'm a pretty private person (believe it or not). =)

Soup
What is your favorite tree?
Japanese maples. I used to love white birches, but Wayne said they would be too messy to maintain.

Salad
List 3 foods you'd like to include in your dinner plans for tonight.
- Red wine
- Veal
- Vegetables (carrots, celery, onion, garlic)
(If you didn't know, these ingredients make Osso Bucco. Not sure if I'm making it tonight, but I would love to one of these days if I have time)

Main Course
What is the best advice you've ever been given, but didn't heed?
Not sure. I can tell you plenty of terrible advice I've chosen to ignore, and some really good pieces of advice I kept for myself (and/or passed on to others). I'm sure there are pieces of good advice that I've passed up, probably because I wasn't mature enough to understand it or receive it properly. But I don't have any regrets on what I've taken and what I haven't taken.

Dessert
On a scale of 1-10 (10 being highest), how much attention do you feel comfortable receiving from others?
3. I don't particularly like it.

Posted by Ruth at 3/24/2006

0 Comments

Post a Comment

« Home