Friday, February 24, 2006

Friday Feast

Quote of the day:
We were watching the Olympics ice skating long program last night. While watching tiny girls fly across the ice and spin like crazy (hoping they won't fall), Wayne exclaims: "She looks like a drill bit!!"

With that, here's your Friday's Feast:

Appetizer
Choose one: moving to another state, having triplets, or never being able to eat chocolate again.
Depends on what state. If it's a state I don't like, I'll opt for the chocolate. I'm ok with chocolate - I can appreciate it, but I only truly crave it once a month. You know.

Soup
Name a news story that truly shocked you.
9/11. The tsunami in southeast Asia.

Salad
What was your very first job?
Babysitting for a neighbor's cats and dogs while they were away on vacation. I don't even remember how much I got paid for that. I also babysat my baby sister when she was an infant (I was probably in 5th or 6th grade at the time), and was paid a quarter an hour by my parents.

Main Course
If you had the chance to read the diary of someone you're really close to, would you? Why or why not?
If given permission, my husband. He doesn't keep a journal, but I would love to get into his head on some things. There's alot of stuff guys don't verbalize (sometimes because there really is nothing going on in there to verbalize at the time) but I would still love to read his stream of consciousness thoughts on various topics and issues.

Dessert
What's something you're looking forward to?
Summer. And more knitting. =)

Posted by Ruth at 2/24/2006

1 Comments

  1. Anonymous Anonymous posted at 11:51 AM  
    Funny comment on main course -_^
    It reminds me of a friend's mother who said, "I used to always wonder what my husband was thinking about..... after 45 years of marriage....I now know that he isn't thinking about anything at all." :)

Post a Comment

« Home