Monday, March 13, 2006

Weekend R & R

Hubby worked some weekends to get last Thursday and Friday off. We were aiming to hit the slopes, but because of the incoming storms, we figured we probably wouldn't be able to make it. So we ended up spending some time in Monterey and Carmel, had some really great seafood, and when the weekend rolled around, CAT people came over for a weekend retreat.

(Pictures courtesy of Cindy L.)




It was alot of fun and I was able to catch up abit with various people. I know in the previous weeks, God had been preparing my heart for this retreat. At first I struggled alot with my attitude on it, but I was able to see the Holy Spirit change my heart, and I was really able to receive the things that I was meant to experience, hear, and feel. With brokeness comes blessings, once again. I am in the midst of "working out my faith", while feeling out whether where I'm at is where I'm supposed to be at. On the drive back, hubby and I had a good discussion on that (ministry-wise, where we are as a couple, among other things). It's an ongoing journey, one that I am hopeful for as the future unfolds.

Posted by Ruth at 3/13/2006

0 Comments

Post a Comment

« Home