Monday, March 27, 2006

Easiest Brownie Recipe EVER

I don't claim to be an expert in brownies, but when Jon first made this a while back, I was hooked. I'm picky about them though - I don't like them airy and cakey, I like them dense and fudgy. These came out with the perfect moisture (not to dry) and not too wet/gooey. In fact, the recipe says to bake it for 35 minutes. You can probably cook it for less (30-32 minutes).

I made it the night before:


Cut it up the morning after:


They came out exactly how I like them.
Armed with my glass of milk, I'm ready to chow down!! YUM!

One Bowl Brownies
(recipe can be found here)

4 (1 oz) squares unsweetened chocolate
3/4 cup butter
2 cups white sugar
3 eggs
1 tsp. vanilla extract
1 cup all-purpose flour
1 cup chopped walnuts

1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (180 degrees C).
2. Microwave chocolate and butter/margarine in large bowl at HIGH for 2 minutes or until butter/margarine is melted.
3. Stir until chocolate is melted. Stir in sugar. Mix in eggs and vanilla. Stir in flour and nuts.
4. Spread in greased 13 x 9 inch pan. Bake for 35 minutes (do not overbake).

Posted by Ruth at 3/27/2006

3 Comments

  1. Anonymous Anonymous posted at 3:53 PM  
    Sounds yummy...I'll have to try it.
  2. Blogger Sally posted at 5:25 PM  
    I'm baking those brownies this weekend!
  3. Blogger Sally posted at 5:27 PM  
    Printed out the recipe and will try out. Your brownies look yummy!

Post a Comment

« Home