Friday, May 05, 2006

Friday's Feast

It's Friday!!!! =D

Feast Ninety-Two

Appetizer
From which country(s) are some (or all) of your ancestors?
China: My mom's family - Guandong Province (Taisan). My dad's family - Fujian Province. Ironically, I don't speak a lick of Cantonese.

Soup
How would you describe your sneeze?
Short, and held in.

Salad
What is the last thing you cleaned?
The dishes. Before that, my teeth (I brushed them).

Main Course
Who made the strongest first impression on you?
Hmmm, hard to say.

Dessert
Name one thing you want to accomplish in your lifetime.
There are lots of things - but I guess for now, one of them would be to experience motherhood, in one form or another (I'll let God figure out that one). =)

Posted by Ruth at 5/05/2006

3 Comments

  1. Anonymous Anonymous posted at 12:47 PM  
    haha!

    i was gonna ask to be invited to feast 92, but then i started looking at the menu... sneeze? it's ok... just invite me when you cook lamb again!
  2. Blogger Ruth posted at 1:45 PM  
    Feast 92 is not really a "feast", it's a Friday meme found here: http://fridaysfeast.blogspot.com/
  3. Anonymous Anonymous posted at 10:35 PM  
    hmmm... motherhood in one form or the other. well, i think i'm already fatherhood in the other form. oh, i think i have about 10+ kids ;D ~ david yee

Post a Comment

« Home