Monday, April 10, 2006

Survivor

I had a mad week and weekend. But I survived! Yay! I'm pretty sure I got an A on my midterm, Spring Tea stuff is up-to-date so far, and the wedding was in order and we got through it. With pictures to spare!

First of all, a big congratulations to Viv & Pete! I am so excited for them and wish them the very best. Hopefully their wedding day was special and memorable.

Viv and Dad, ready to walk down the aisle:


Viv & Pete, fresh from their vows:


Reception table centerpieces:


Wedding cake, made by Pete's aunt:


Such cute cake top figurines!


Yours truly (reception coordinator), right before the reception mayhem:


Exhausted, but hugely happy for my friends. The wedding day is such a special day, and the pressure to make everything perfect for your friends (yet not get in over your head on every single little detail) is a difficult balance. After all the running around in my high heels, a nice pedicure sounds really nice just about now, so I may pay a visit to Blue Sky Day Spa really soon. Anyone care to join me?? =)

After the wedding, we stopped by Todd & Tracy's to see Matt & Carina and their new baby, Carissa. She's such a darling, and I wish I had pictures to prove it, but we were so pooped out by the wedding that all my brain cells were too mushed to remember to bring a camera.

It's spring break now (yay, no Mandarin for an entire week!!) and I can finally get to my very much neglected housework. Plus, I'll have a bit more time for Spring Tea stuff.

Whew!! =D

Posted by Ruth at 4/10/2006

1 Comments

  1. Blogger Maggie Ann posted at 11:11 AM  
    Ruth, you are beautiful and the reception looks perfect!

Post a Comment

« Home