Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Another Day's Snapshot

8:45am - Alarm goes off.
9:10am - Rolling out of bed. Wash up, check some raffle stuff for the Spring Tea.
9:20am - Realizing some time deadlines, rushing out the door to make some raffle pick-ups all over town.
10:10am - Back in my neighborhood, head straight for the Clubhouse to work out.
10:45am - Devos at the Clubhouse.

12:00pm - Back at home. Turn on computer, input raffle items picked up. Check email, do more Spring Tea correspondence. IMing with a couple friends.
1:00pm - Lunch.
1:30pm - Putting first load of laundry in. De-cluttering downstairs mess.
2:00pm - Wayne comes home (today is his half-day).
2:45pm - Shower. Wayne tries to convince me to run errands with him.
3:00pm - I get out of the shower, and agree to go with Wayne. We go to Fidelity and Costco.

4:40pm - We get back home. I take a call from S.
5:00pm - Off the phone, I head to the kitchen to start dinner. I also ask Wayne to help me sort the laundry while I cook.
6:10pm - Dinner's done. Eating in front of the TV with Wayne (who is watching the Red Sox play the Blue Jays - yep, did you know he's a Toronto fan?)
6:45pm - Clearing dishes and cleaning up the kitchen. Running dishwasher and put another load of laundry in.
7:00pm - Hanging out and vegging in front of the TV with Wayne.
8:00pm - Doing a 3rd load of laundry.
8:30pm - Blocking a knitted item.
9:00pm - Relaxing in front of the TV with Wayne, knitting my lace. =)
9:40pm - Phone call (long-distance).
10:15pm - Got off the phone, pulled out last batch of clothes out of the dryer. Watching "Top Chef".
11:30pm - Answering some more emails (from my knitting blog account).
12:00am - Bringing all the clean clothes upstairs, bedtime!

Posted by Ruth at 4/12/2006

2 Comments

  1. Blogger Maggie Ann posted at 11:13 AM  
    Doesn't a day go by quickly? You got a lot done... I have to declutter and I am not looking forward to it. For all the trips to Good Will, we still have too much. Our rooms are perfectly nice when not cluttered up...but how to keep it that way? Good intentions are like dust bunnies, first you see them, then you don't.
  2. Blogger Michele posted at 1:09 PM  
    Wow... quite a lot done in a day... did anyone ever tell you you're very industrious? ;) miss those roomie days! :)

Post a Comment

« Home